- In the left-hand column, click on Groups.
- Click on Default
- Click on App Servers
- Click on the app server cq is connected to.
- Click the Status tab.
- Click the Show More button.
- Scroll to the bottom and you should see a request with the the /cq/ path referenced.
- Click the cancel link.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the query.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Stop a Long-Running Query in MarkLogic Server
If you're like me, every once in awhile you'll be working on a query in cq, you'll do something stupid in XQuery, run the query, and it will run forever. MarkLogic Server has built-in timeouts, but you can stop a long-running query rather than waiting. Here's how you can do it using the default admin console in 3.2.