- My wife, children, and I had another year of good health.
- The country managed to get through the election without another legal fiasco.
- I found a new job (rather, a new job found me) relatively quickly after being laid off.
- We made the decision to not buy a new car or commit to major home renovations mere months before being laid off and this current economic zaniness.
- My sister made it through her 3rd tour of duty in Iraq, her 4th overseas, in one piece.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
As we come to Thanksgiving, here are some things I'm thankful for this year.